(Proyecto Redes Temáticas CONACYT, Nº 243709)
- Datos personales y de contacto
Nombre(s): Asa Helena
Máximo grado escolar obtenido:
Master in Public Administration Major in Political Science, 07 January 1998.
Institución de adcripción:
Melbourne, Australia University.
Department of Government
Box 514, 751 20
Fax: +46 18 471 16 35
Teléfono: +46 18 471 12 06
- Trayectoria científica
Línea(s) actual(es) de trabajo:
My career pathway differs from the traditional academics, as I for the past 10 years have manage a high level impact global research network in the area of science, policy, innovation and tertiary education leadership and management. In my role as a manager of this network, I have worked from UNESCO, OECD, the Swedish Development Cooperation Agency and since 2014 from LH Martin Institute, University of Melbourne.
I have worked with professors, academics and policy specialist from Latin America, Africa, Asia and Europe. The past two years which has resulted in two Special Issues in Studies of Higher Education, one of the highest ranked journals in the field, 30 OECD publications, 7 high level international expert meetings over the past two years.
In my current role, I have been responsible for an Executive Leadership Programme, which is offered as a part of an award programme of University of Melbourne, equal to a half Masters. In the first cohort, we had 46 students from Africa and South East Asia. I am also the editor of the RHEDI community site, which we do in collaboration with University World News. It brings together researchers, policy-makers and practitioners in the space of research and innovation leadership and management.
Cinco principales publicaciones:
- Olsson, A., AND Meek, L., (2013) Gaps in research and innovation management at policy and institutional levels. OECD > Rescued from: Gaps in research and innovation management at policy and institutional levels: Synthesis report
- Olsson, A., AND Meek, L., (coords.). (2013) Effectiveness of research and innovation management at policy and institutional levels. Cambodia, Malaysia, Thailand and Vietnam. OECD > Rescued from: http://oecd.org/sti/Effectiveness%20of%20research%20and%20innovation%20management%20at%20policy%20and%20institutional%20levels_Meek%20and%20Olsson.pdf
- Olsson, A., AND Meek, L., (2013) The evolving part for strengthening research and innovation policy for development. OECD > Rescued from: http://oecd.org/sti/The%20Evolving%20Path%20for%20Strengthening%20Research%20and%20Innovation%20Policy%20for%20Development-%20Asa%20Olsson%20and%20Natalie%20Cooke.pdf
- Olsson, A., (2013). Funding instruments and modalities in Swedish development assistance to research. OECD > Rescued from: http://oecd.org/sti/Funding%20instruments%20Sweden.pdf
Coordinación de proyectos colectivos de investigación:
– Research, Higher Education, Development and Innovation (RHEDI).
– Innovation, Higher Education, Research for Development (IHERD).
– UNESCO Forum on Higher Education, Research and Innovation.
– Science, research and innovation policy.
– Leadership development in the tertiary education sector.
– Building research and innovation capacities in emerging and developing countries.
Tesis de posgrado dirigidas:
Página Web o blog donde encontrar mayores informaciones:
Link a un CV in extenso:
- Participación en RIMAC
Subprograma 3, Diplomacia científica y nuevos dispositivos para la internacionalización de la educación superior con el tema específico:
La participación de las mujeres en los programas transnacionales de investigación.